Executive Business Angel Network Management Certificate Programme
Statistics show that only 1.2% of Entrepreneurs are able to reach angel investor finance. One in every ten entrepreneurs who reached angel investor money is becoming very successful. So, smart angel investor prefers putting his/her money to different entrepreneurs to reduce the risk of failure. In order to make investment in such a strategy, then angel investors should find the angel investors to fill the rest of the investment entrepreneur needs. So, angel investors come together and create angel investor groups ( Business Angel Networks ) and invest together.
The objective of the course is to introduce the best management strategies for a business angel network. Business Angel Network Managers are welcomed to follow this basic course to have an idea about the structure of a good runnining business angel network.
For anyone new to Business angel network management, this was an invaluable training session covering the most important aspects to begin founding and running a Business angel network– avoiding many of the pitfalls new Business angel network managers often make.
- Community Assessment: Assessing the potential angel community, Assessing the entrepreneurial pool, Assessing the entrepreneurial infrastructure, Assessing service providers, Assessing follow-on funding, Assessing regulatory environments, Reviewing your assessment
- Building the Framework for Your Business Angel Network: Determination of membership and culture, Setting up the organisational structure, Legal structure options, Investment structure, Funding your business angel network
- Launching Business Angel Network Operations: Recruitment of the BAN manager, Communications with members and potential members, Background / educational needs, Time commitments, Meeting structure, Sponsorship, Collaboration with other angel groups, Promotions / public relations
- Identifying Deals and Investing: Deal sourcing, Deal screening, Coaching, Company presentations, Due diligence, Investment terms and negotiations, Liability and risk exposure
- Follow-on Relationships and Activities: Board seats, Access to information, Tracking investments, Mentorship, Role of angels in exits and follow-on financing, Exits, Legal concerns, Measuring success
Who should attend?
This is an ideal course for:
- Professionals of the acceleration and incubation centers
- Professionals of technoparks
- Any one who wants to set up a Business angel network
- Anyone who wants to create a Business angel investment group by using his/her own network
- Anyone who wants become a Professional Business angel network manager / executive
Participants of the course are going to take a final exam at the end of the course. Following certificates will be given depending on the final exam score:
- 0 – 70: Attendance Certificate to Executive Business Angel Network Management Course
- 71 – 89: Success Certificate ‘’ Business Angel Network Manager’’
- 90 – 100: Success Certificate ‘’ Executive Business Angel Network Manager’’
Time: 2 Days
Registration fee: 1200 EUR
Please send your messages at academy@localhost