For Chambers & Commerces
Turning Chambers to Access to Finance Centers for Entrepreneurs, Startups and SMEs
With a heritage of more than 400 years serving the business community, chambers and business angels are natural partners in bringing economic development to their communities. Chambers are the first stop for business and entrepreneurs, looking for investors; and business angels looking for ideas and innovators. Chambers provide a valuable structure and convening power that allows business angels to bring ideas to life.
In this master class, Chambers’ executive teams will explore creating their own “angel networks & funds” within their operation.
- Bringing different skills and resources to the table. Business angels provide the detailed guidance and training on entrepreneurial lifecycle and how to access finance and capital. Chambers provide the guidance on the rules and regulations of doing business. A true partnership!
- Providing the opportunity for its business leaders of Chambers to become business angels
- Turning the Chambers to a real early stage investment market leader in the region
- Creating an awareness among the members of Chambers on innovative financial instruments like angel investment, crowdfunding, acceleration centers.
- Creating a CCP – Chambers Crowdfunding Platform to ease access to finance for the members of Chambers
- Creating a CBAN – Chambers Business Angels Network to ease access to finance for the members of Chambers
- Creating an CAC – Chambers Acceleration Center that will ease set up new companies – potential members of Chambers
- Creating a CMC – Chambers Matching Centers to connect inventors with the members of Chambers to create more innovation in the country – that will create more jobs for societies.
Time: Full Day
Registration fee: 5000 EUR
Please send your messages at email@example.com