Qualified Business Angel Certification Programme
The objective of the course is to introduce angel investment system to those considering investing in startups, SMEs and high-growth companies by using their own money and own know-how. The course aims to give the basic principles of angel investment and to-dos and not-to-dos while investing as a qualified angel investor.
In 2015, more than 300,000 angel investors invested more than $25 billion in startups in the US, and more than 310,000 angel investors invested more than 6 billion Euro in Europe. The estimated total global market size of angel investment is over $50 billion every year. Angel investors support entrepreneurs in starting up, and they support SMEs as they scale up their businesses, creating hundreds of thousands of new jobs worldwide every year.
For anyone new to Angel Investing, this was an invaluable training session covering the most important aspects to begin investing – avoiding many of the pitfalls new business angels often make.
- The basics of Angel Investing – why the returns are attractive; the importance of portfolio theory; and understanding the financial life cycle of a start-up
- Identifying suitable deal flow for you – how to source potential deals; investing in individuals rather than businesses; and ensure a deal fits your portfolio
- Best practice for structuring, managing and exiting an investment – valuations and deal closing; establishing a win-win relationship with your entrepreneur; and making a return
- Understanding your place in the world of angels – looking at other stakeholders in the start-up ecosystem; the value of Angel groups and syndication; fund structures and crowdfunding
Who should attend?
This is an ideal course for:
- professionals from listed companies who can invest minimum 5.000 EUR every year
- CEOs of companies who can invest minimum 5.000 EUR every year
- Anyone who has an entrepreneurial back ground and who can invest minimum 5.000 EUR every year
Participants of the course are going to take a final exam at the end of the course. Following certificates will be given depending on the final exam score:
- 0 – 70: Attendance Certificate to Angel Investment Course
- 71 – 89: Success Certificate ‘’ Business Angel’’
- 90 – 100: Success Certificate ‘’ Qualified Business Angel’’
Time: 2 Days
Registration fee: 1250 EUR
Please send your messages at firstname.lastname@example.org